June 30, 2007

Inspiring Dining


Picture from The Beach Studios via ABT


Sneak peek of Dolce & Gabbana's home scanned from AD magazine.

If we would have in the dining room a mirror wall - or at least a huge standing mirror like in the first pic - you could enjoy the view in the mirror, even when you sit with the back to the window.


Here I like the open space between living and dining. For the dining area I would like to have a long wooden table. And maybe modern chairs that are comfortable and easy with 'sandy beachwear.' I lost the source of the photo (jdesignsalon?)

And this is the view from the living area through the dining area and the kitchen at the end. We think about taking out these walls to combine all three, an open kitchen, dining and living area.

3 comments:

  1. Gawd, those first two pics are just way too gorgeous....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of these pictures! They all have that combination of new,old, neautral and colorful that gives such personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you like it. I hope my family does too.
    Eclectic style is Italian style.

    Oh, by the way, D&G are our 'neighbours' - 'just' about 100 miles furhter South on Eolie Island, they have their summer beach house.

    ReplyDelete