January 18, 2008

View from a different angle




I received emails from Angelo and Pitt, the architect. They saw my earlier post about my granite association issue. They both tried to calm me down. The granite stone's surface is rough and not polished. Only when it is wet the dark spots are a bit bold. Otherwise it looks natural and elegant like in the above pictures. The window sills at the front facade are new. They have not been there before. I have to say, I am relieved. It looks good. Thank you Angelo and Pino Pitt for keeping me posted regularly and dealing with my concerns! Also thank you Suzy (Studio Annetta in Hong Kong) and Cheryl (From the Pines in France) for mental support!

2 comments:

  1. no problemo! The photos looks great btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky, although I don't envy the work you have to do. But it will be so worth it when finished. I got married last year in Pienza and am very anxious to go back and see more of Italy. We loved everything about it!

    ReplyDelete