March 16, 2011

Blue Ceiling by Angelo

Today I receive a blue ceiling via email :



And the text massage goes like this :

The ceiling of the corridor in front of the ground floor bathroom. I missed the blue after so long time! Is that ok? What color do you want the walls? White? Light yellow? Light ocra? Light pink?
Ciao
Angelo
Ah, I have missed Angelo's humour. I almost forgot about his "blue" addiction, didn't thought it's that strong! I wrote back that I like it. Light blue makes the ceiling appear higher - not that this was necessary in our case - but here the blue leads the eye towards the center. You do not notice right away that the ceiling is not symmetrical. And I really like that simple Art Nouveau lamp. We had it in storage so far - can you believe that? ... it never had a place to beam. Not sure though, if this short side corridor is the right place. We might have a better spot, but will see. Regarding the walls I opted for just white paint as this is a small and rather dark corridor. If this is too boring we can repaint it later.

I am happy with this Wednesday mail by Angelo. Grazie! 

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking some lovely wide blue stripes that match the ceiling colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting!

    How about two wide (about 1 hand wide) horizonticall stipes on the long wall (the side without any door) at shoulder hight and below - and the basic colour is white. Adding a kind of nautic, geometric, modern, fun touch ?!

    Tell me more!

    ReplyDelete