September 15, 2013

New Photos of Palazzo Pizzo Residence



Welcome to Palazzo PizzoPalazzo Pizzobedroombedroombedroom of Palazzo Pizzo Guest Residencequeen size double bedBuona Notte!coral print bed coverdetail of chandelierArabian mirrorliving areaantique candle holderliving areathe living areadoors with blue glaskitchen and dining areadining areakitchenette and dining areathe red kitchenkitchen with access to gardenkitchensmeg fridge in a well equiped kitchen dining area and corridor stairways downtowels for guests in bathroomprivate garden terracerelax on the terrace the view





Palazzo Pizzo Residence, a set on Flickr (with more photos!).


Interested in seeing the latest pics?

I uploaded some new photos of our guest residence to flickr. This flickr set serves as my photo gallery for 'Palazzo Pizo Residence'.

The guest residence got its own blog. Did you see? But I linked the two blogs in a way that it seems almost just like one.

AND we have a new logo! But that is a different story. When it's official I will post about it.

First browse the new photos!

 


2 comments:

  1. Suzie, it looks wonderful! Well done! I love how you set up Flickr albums, they look great. I am inspired! Best wishes...Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanne! Glad to hear you got inspired. It was my quick fix before I will find out how to integrate a photo gallery with coding on my blog ;-)
      I tried to add more than 24 thumbnails in a post, or select different pics but couldn't trick them. Probably need to allocate special sets each with 24 pics, like exterior, interior, sourrounding ...
      All the best
      s

      Delete