May 16, 2007

Wallpaper Chinese Style




Although wallpapers are not really used often in Italian houses, I got interested into wallpapers through blogs like Absolutely Beautiful Things (ABT) and an article in AD about Villa Polisena in Rome that has a Chinese room (see my post). I can picture to have a Chinese-theme room in our Italian house. This would always remind us of our exotic life we had (and still have) in Asia.





... and maybe even wallpaper in the bathroom:



Pictures from:
Thibaut thanks to ABT (no. 3,5)
Lehman & Qian in Shanghai (no. 1,2)
Wallpapers and digital murals ... from flickr.com (no. 4)

And one more link I just found via Designamour:
Fromental in the UK

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted a Chinese room...The wall papers are beautiful.I am also very envious of this home in italy!! How do you manage to travel between the 2 places!
    hva e agood week, Angeline

    ReplyDelete