April 30, 2010

Kitchen accessories by IKEA

I like this kitchen island by Ikea (a big "accessory")

There is this wooden board to swing open and have breakfast.

The island consists of DACKE table (above) ...

... and DACKE trolley

 I want one or two of these metal shelves (but the fixing is not that pretty).

after dish washing a "drying shelf" - very Italian

another "work space saving storage shelf"

Below samples about how the metallic shelves (all GRUNDTAL) could be combined and how they would look like:



Here, I also like this UTBY shelf under the workspace

Not an accessory:
a simple minimalistic kitchen with cooker and sink. Ideal for a small budget and small space (just a fridge to add):

Unfortunately, there is no IKEA in Calabria (and I am not getting paid for this"ad").


One more accessory (not by IKEA):

A wooden board covers the stove when not needed and provides additional working space for a small kitchen. Simply move it to the side when cooking.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering where I could find the wooden board that covers the stove you have pictured in your blog.
    thanks
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    I need to check my Italian kitchen catalogues (you could also try online, follow my resource links). When I know, I will update the post. But I think it is an accessorie that was not sold by the kitchen manufacturer anyway. A talented carpenter in the family could maybe help?!

    ReplyDelete